Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Room at Punta Leona

When's the last time you saw one of these on a toilet in a hotel room?  At first glance, I thought it was saying the toilet was out of order.

This card tells you how much they will charge you if a you take a towel.  Washcloths cost $2.

And when's the last time you saw an ashtray in a hotel room?  And what about this candle?  I'm not sure if it's for ambiance or what.  Barb and I both have a votive candle in our rooms at Mercedes' house so maybe they have a thing for candles down here.

My bed.  For this night, Barb and I had to share a room.


Our TV/kitchen/dining area.


Hello Air Conditioning! This is the first time I've seen air conditioning since arriving in Costa Rica.  I was beginning to think they just didn't believe it in here.

A close-up photo of it.  We put water and a flower in it and used it as a vase.

We were in room #807.

Our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment